Posted April 10, 2018
Springtime is upon us, and you know what that means – time for Spring Cleaning! It’s now time to remove the clutter, clean neglected areas of the house and organize yourself and family. Stumped at what you can do with your house this spring? Here are some of our favorite Spring Cleaning projects:
- Power wash the patio, deck, backyard, etc. – At our household we love hosting spring and summer barbecues with friends and family, but the rain and winter weather can be harsh on the decks & patio. Using the pressure wash gives it a brand new look that is inviting to guests, hamburgers, and plenty of kids to run around on.
- Washing the windows – Similar to your decks and patios, windows take quite the beating during winter rain and weather. Cleaning your windows will immediately let in more light to your rooms and put yourself in a better mood just as quickly.
- Wipe down light fixtures & ceiling fans – These features are often ignored, but can store a lot of dust, cobwebs and other debris. Giving them a good cleaning will not only help the appearance, but can help with your allergies.
- Give a fresh coat of paint to your fence and doors – Seems simple, but adding a fresh coat of paint has never ruined anything. Want to give your yard a boost – paint or stain your fence.
- De-clutter – The golden rule, if you haven’t used it in the last year, consider donating the item.
- Organize your files – After tax season is the perfect time to go through your files. Check out this helpful article on what documents you should keep, and which ones you can purge.
Tell us your favorite Spring Cleaning Projects in the comments, and give us a call or send us an email if you need any help checking off your Spring Cleaning lists.
It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information.
I’m happy that you simply shared this useful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Comments are closed.